CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 7 July 2012

Football Buddy Dan




Hey I'm Jessie and this is my first ever post on my blog. My mum has a blog as well (http://jujucrafts.blogspot.co.uk/) and she has helped me a little bit on this card, also don't forget to comment on her cards. I am going to post more cards and creations of what I have made etc.


I would like to enter my card into the following challenge: July Comp ~ Digi Stamp Boutique

Thank you for taking the time to read this and for any comments you may leave.

Big Hugs
 Jessie x

3 comments:

  1. Well done darling for setting up your blog. Fabulous card of course! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessie, what a wonderful first post and a great card :) Your colouring of this little footballer is fabby - and love those stars and papers too, just perfect for him! I do remember meeting you and your sister and your blog looks really lovely, you obviously take after your Mum in making great cards - look forward to seeing more of your creations! Hugs, Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous creation...thanks for joining in with our competition at DigiStamp Boutique...Sally-Ann :o)

    ReplyDelete